Package & Registration
THE GTNF 2015 PARTICIPANTS’ PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Three nights’ accommodation (15, 16 and 17 September) at the four-star Royal Hotel Carlton, or at the five-star Grand Hotel Majestic, both in the center of Bologna.
- Entrance to all GTNF plenary sessions and breakout sessions of your choice
- Welcome reception and dinner on Tuesday evening, 15 September
- Networking breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, 16 September
- Attendance at the Tobacco Reporter Golden Leaf Awards Gala Dinner on the evening of Wednesday 16, September
- Networking breakfast and lunch on Thursday, 17 September
- Attendance at an evening social event on Thursday, 17 September
WHAT YOU PAY:
Disclaimer: Due to the overwhelming demand of participants attending this year’s GTNF – our third & preferred hotel is the | IPortici Hotel Bologna. Fees remain $2600 per delegate.
The all-in delegate registration fee for GTNF 2015 options are:
Donatello Participant Package $2,300 SOLD OUT
Botticelli Participant Package $2,600 SOLD OUT
Michelangelo Participant Package $3,000 SOLD OUT
IPortici Participant Package $2,600 SOLD OUT
**If you wish to be waitlisted for the 2015 GTNF, please contact Rhonda Combs.**
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register and pay online, simply go to: 2015 GTNF Registration
Delegates must be 18 years of age or older. We request that only representatives of the tobacco and vapor industries and those with a genuine business connection to the industry should register on this site as delegates.
If you are not connected to these industries but are interested in attending the event, then please contact us and we will be happy to consider your request. Please contact:
Elise Rasmussen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rhonda Combs (email@example.com)
The Chatham House Rule
The GTNF was created to facilitate open and free discussion amongst delegates. The main objective of all GTNF forums, workshops and presentations is to encourage participants to freely express contradictory opinions and views. The experience of this and similar events has been that this is best achieved though the Chatham House Rule, so that participants know their contributions will not be attributed unless they give express permission.
To encourage effective dialogue, we are therefore asking all delegates to observe these fundamental rules and courtesies:
Participants are free to use the information received, however neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
The only exception to this rule will be where the speaker gives express permission for his or her identity to be revealed.
Tobacco Reporter representatives reserve the right to deny access to GTNF 2015 to anyone not prepared to adhere to these rules of engagement, or to anyone deemed by representatives of Tobacco Reporter to be in violation of these rules, at any time without explanation or prior warning.